8ZED 4000W(8000W Peak) Pure Sine Wave Inverter 12V To 240V DC To AC Power Inverter Car, Camping, Trucks, Home Marine
- Buy 2 for $1,985.00 each and save 13%
24V DC to AC power high quality low cost, mobile and easy to use. 2 Year Warranty & C-Tick Approved.
ACMA registration number: 8ZED - E3780
All 8ZED Pure sine Wave Power Inverters come with a 1 Year Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations.
This quiet Running, robust and reliable 24V Model DC to AC power converter connects standard Australian 3 pin, 10A electrical devices of up to 4000 Watts. With the 8ZED 4000W Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime. This unit ships with a remote control.
The 8ZED Value Plus 4000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle. This nicely compact unit is suitable for storing in your boot. Ideal for people on the move, who require a mobile office or are involved in outdoor work. Or can be used in remote home setups.
The 8ZED Value Plus 5000 Watt Pure Sine Wave Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the Input Voltage drops to a certain voltage. The inverter shuts down when the Input Voltage drops too low. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection.
- High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
- Sensitive Electronic Equipment
- Some Power Tools; Including Drills, Sanders, Orbital Polisher's, Angle Grinders
- Small TV's
- DVD/VCR Players
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Game Consoles (i.e. Playstation 2, Xbox, Xbox 360 etc)
- Small Fridges (allow 2-6 times the power required. For more information, please refer to the FAQ's)
Please Note: Some electrical appliances (such as power drills, refrigerators, power tools, pumps, compressors, cooking appliances etc) often need more power than what they specify.
- Input Voltage: 11-15V DC
- Output Voltage: 230-240V AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 0.5%Hz
- AC Sockets: 2 x 10A sockets
- Continuous Power Output: 4000W
- Peak Output Power: 8000W
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Idle Draw: <0.9A
- AC Regulation: 3%
- Efficiency: 90%
- Remote Cabled Control Switch : Yes
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C → 50°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 10.5V ± 0.5V
- Low Input Voltage Alarm & Shut Down. Manual Restart: 10V ± 0.5V
- High Input Voltage Warning: 15 ± 0.5V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down. Manual Restart: 15.5 ± 0.5V
- Cooling Fan Activation: 50°C
- Thermal Overheat Protection cut out - manual restart: 75°C
- Reverse Polarity Protected: Yes
- Dimensions - 538 x 230 x 108 (mm)
- Weight - Inverter: 10.6Kgs
- 1x Positive & 1x Negative Terminal to Terminal Connection Cable
- 1x Grounding Cable
- 1x Instruction/Specification Booklet
- 1x Remote Control Unit