8ZED 1000W(2000W Peak) Pure Sine Wave Inverter 12V To 240V DC To AC Power Inverter Car, Camping, Trucks, Home Marine
- Buy 2 for $754.00 each and save 1%
8ZED Marine Pure Sine Inverter range is the Boating Enthusiasts' choice. Designed and built from high-quality components developed for a humid and challenging environment. Special conformal coating of pcb ensures better protection against corrosion build-up in moisture-laden environments. The key Features are its reliability and performance, delivering clean Pure Power whilst maintaining efficiency.
All 8ZED Pure Sine Wave Marine Inverters are direct DC to AC and will require manual change over switch when connecting to mains shore power.
This is a quiet Running, robust and reliable 12V Model DC to AC marine inverter connects to standard Australian 3 pin, 10A electrical devices of up to 1000 Watts. With the 8ZED 1000W Pure Sine Wave Marine Inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of appliances, anywhere, anytime.
WARNING: The 8ZED Marine Series is not ignition protected and may not be located in an engine compartment with gasoline-fueled engines under any circumstance.
Install away from sensitive electronic equipment - High powered inverters can generate levels of RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Locate any electronic equipment susceptible to radio frequency and electromagnetic interference as far away from the inverter as possible.
All 8ZED Pure Sine Wave Marine Inverters are guaranteed high performance and have a 2 Year Warranty. C-Tick approved labelling for compliance with Australian regulations.
ACMA registration number: 8ZED - E3780
- Input Voltage: 11-15VDC
- Output Voltage: 230-240V AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 0.5%Hz
- Continuous Output Power: 1000W
- Peak Output Power: 2000W
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Conformal coating corrosion protection
- USB output port 5V, 2.1A (Standard on all Marine Inverters).
- Idle Draw: <0.9A
- AC Regulation (THD): 3%
- Efficiency: 90%
- Operating Temperature: -10C → 40C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 11±0.5V
- Low Input Voltage Shutdown: 10V±0.5V
- High Input Voltage Shutdown: 15.5+/-0.5V
- Overheat Protection: 85C-90C
- Reverse Polarity Protected: YES
- Dimensions of Inverter inc mounting plates and terminals: 300x185x90mm
- Inverter Weight: 3.4kg
- Inverter Weight including packaging and Accessories: 4.3kg