8ZED Titan 489 Jumpstarter 6 in 1 Solar Power Kit
- Buy 2 for $196.00 each and save 2%
Power your electronic devices anywhere with the new titan-489 solar powered kit
Great for tradesmen, camping and adventure
Power - charge your electronic devices whilst camping or onsite
This portable 15ah jumpstarter and powerbank charges mobiles, tablets, laptops and games.
Built-in torch included in the jumpstarter / powerbank
Jumpstarter - starts most vehicles, even 8 cylinder engines
this compact jumpstarter provides you with peace of mind.
to jumpstart your engine - connect the cable clamps to your vehicle's battery terminals,
place keys in ignition, turn over your engine and you are on your way.
Solar panels for economical power
New solar charger 20 watt portable panel converts sun energy into power to recharge the 12v battery that Runs your titan jump-starter
Titan-489 Solar kit includes:
- titan jumpstarter with built in torch
- power bank 15a
- red flashing warning light
- 12v/24v voltmeter tester
- sunhawk solar power generator with built in adjustable booster regulator
- charger sockets
- a huge range of apple, samsung, hp, asus, acer, toshiba, atlas, lenovo etc adaptors
- usb cables to suit laptops, mobiles, tablets, games and dvd
Specs of the jumpstarter 3 in 1 powerbank
- size: 160 x 79 x 37.5mm
- weight: 450g
- output: 5v-2a 12v/16v/19v-3a 12v jump start
- input: 15v-1a
- full charging time: 3 hours
- starting current: 900a
- peak current: 1100a
- operating temperature: - 40 degrees c - 60 degrees c
Specs of the sun hawk portable solar panel 20w
- panels: 2 x 10w panels
- maximum power: 20w
- maximum power voltage: 18v
- maximum power current: 1.12a
- open circuit voltage: 21v
- short circuit protection: 1.23a
- temperature range: -40'~+85'
- solar cell type: mono
- folded dimension: 355*300*55~60mm
- frame: black alloy with composite plastic corner buffers.
- weight: 2.7kg
Specs of the titan voltmeter
- operating voltage: dc 12v/24v (universal)
- measuring range: dc 8-30v
- size: 70mm x 40mm
- display: three led digital tube
- display color: red
- error: 0.1 - 0.3v
- display accuracy: 0.01v
- measurement sampling: 3 times / s
- plug: cigarette lighter plug
- protection: built-in fuse
Car battery voltage monitor:
- normal value: 12.2-12.8v
- lower than 11.6v: need to close/reduce the loads, and launch engine charging as soon as possible.
- lower than 10v: the generator may not be able to start car
Generator voltage monitor:
- normal value: dc 13.4-14.8v
- lower than 13.4v: will not be able to charge the battery, please check the generator belt and the car loads.
- higher than 14.8v: power generation excessive, easy to damage the battery and the loads , please check the generator regulator
the titan voltmeter displays dc battery voltages. ideal for vehicle batteries 12v or 24v and titan jumpstarter power stations. fits into cigarette lighter socket.
improve and extend your battery life cycle. good maintenance involves regularly monitoring the health status of your battery. the titan voltmeter allows you to quickly check the charge in your battery just by plugging the voltmeter into dc lighter socket.
Maintaining titan lithium-ion battery:
Recharge lithium-ion at least every 3 months or when battery falls below 50%. for optimum performance charge once a month.
lithium-ion quality built to last not leak or overheat.
lithium ion batteries are lighter than most lead-acid batteries. therefore, this unit is light as well as compact.
How to calibrate solar panels
use the titan voltmeter to recalibrate the titan sun hawk solar panel
Heavy jolts and vibration may mean that you need to recalibrate your sun hawk solar panel from time to time.
a special feature of titan sun hawk is the adjustable charge control regulator, allowing you to easily recalibrate your solar panel.
Tools needed: 1. small flat head screw driver 2 - digital voltmeter or a multimeter
Step 1. to recalibrate your sun hawk gently pry off the white charge control regulator cover.
take care not to dislodge the base of the regulator from the solar panel.
Step 2: attach a titan voltmeter to the sun hawk dc socket using a small flat head screw driver.
using the small screw driver turn the brass screw on top of the potentiometer anti-clockwise to increase voltage charge.
turn clockwise to decrease voltage charge.
(the potentiometer is the blue component with the brass screw on the top).
replace the white regulator cover and you are ready to go.
Note: 1. point the solar panel into the strongest sunlight available to obtain maximum readings on the voltmeter.
sun hawks are set at optimum calibrated voltage 13.8v to recharge lead acid vehicle battery and titan power stations. use lower voltage setting to recharge lithium ion batteries as per their manufacturer guidelines.
Note: 2. prior to fixing the white cover back in place you may wish to semi-permanently fix the calibration screw on the potentiometer to a set position with just a spot of silicone glue or candle wax.
This kit is built to australian standards acma registration number: e3780