8ZED 2500W(5000W Peak) Modified Sine Wave Inverter 12V To 240V DC To AC Power Inverter with RC
Modified Sine Wave Inverter at best price with RC
8ZED 2500W(5000W Peak) Modified Sine Wave Inverter 12V To 240V DC To AC Power Inverter with RC can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle, home. This nicely compact unit is suitable for storing under your seat or in your boot. Ideal for people on the move, who require a tools for remote work, or to Run general purpose home appliances in your caravan.
Buy the best product
- 2 Year Warranty
- C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations
- 12V DC to 230V AC power
- Inbuild Safety System (Low Battery Voltage, Short circuit, High Temperature)
- Affordable Price
- Robust affordable inverter, mobile and easy to use.
- Remote Control Indicator
- Hurry!!!Easily available at EMIs
- Buy 2 for $661.00 each and save 0%
12V DC to 230V AC power. Affordable, mobile and easy to use. 2 Year Warranty & C-Tick Approved.
8ZED Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters have a 2 Year Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations.
ACMA registration number: 8ZED - E3780
Quiet Running, robust and reliable 12V Model DC to AC power converter connects standard Australian 3 pin, 10A electrical devices of up to 2500 Watts. With the 8ZED 2500W Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime.
8ZED 2500 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle. This nicely compact unit is suitable for storing under your seat or in your boot. Ideal for people on the move, who require a tools for remote work, or to Run general purpose home appliances in your caravan.
The 8ZED Special Edition 2500 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the Input Voltage drops to a certain voltage. The inverter shuts down when the Input Voltage drops too low. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection.
- High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
Before using Modified Sine Wave Inverters, always check with the manufacturer of the appliance you want to Run. Modified Sine Wave Inverters can operate with most household appliances, but some appliances require to Run on a pure sine current, or a current that very closely matches mains power cycles. Avoid damaging the appliance and the Inverter by checking appliance manufacturers Specifications. Modified sine wave inverters are cheaper to manufacture than Pure Sine Wave inverters, as they have more basic and fewer electronic components. 8ZED warranty will not cover damage by misuse or plugging in unsuitable appliances.
- Some Power Tools; Including Drills, Sanders, Orbital Polisher's, Angle Grinders
- Some Lights
- Small Pumps
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Small Compressors
- Small Fridges (allow 4-6 times the power required. For more information, please refer to the FAQ's)
- Also note Hot air guns @1600W will consume 2500W beofre they reach optimum temperature
- Not suitable for lithium ion fast chargers
Please Note: Some electrical appliances (such as power drills, refrigerators, power tools, pumps, compressors, cooking appliances etc) often need more power than what they specify.
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Output Voltage: 230V ±3% AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 3Hz
- Continuous Power Output: 2500W
- Peak Output Power: 5000W
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Idle Draw: <1.9A
- AC Regulation: 3%
- Efficiency: 85%
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C → 40°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 10.5±0.5V
- Low Input Voltage Shut Down: 9.5V±0.5V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down: 15.5V
- Overheat Protection: 67°C±3°
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Dimensions: 345 x 230 x 108 (mm) (Including Terminals & Mounting)
- Weight: 5.05kgs
- 1x Positive & 1x Negative Terminal to Terminal Connection Cable
- 1x Cable Remote Control
- 1x Instruction/Specification Booklet