8ZED 2000W(4000W Peak) Modified Sine Wave Inverter 24V To 240V DC To AC Power Inverter with 18L Microwave
- Buy 2 for $571.00 each and save 1%
Inverter microwave pack for caravans and camping
Inverter - 24v dc to 230v ac power. affordable, mobile and easy to use. 2 year warranty & c-tick approved.
microwave - 18 litre, 700w manual microwave. 2 year warranty.
We are specialists in off grid power solutions. we are often asked for advice on the best inverters for a caravan to use appliances such as microwaves, coffee machines, kettles, toasters, grills and many other creature comforts. often these machines need pure sine inverters. pure sine inverters are versatile units, but are far more expensive than modified sine wave inverters. the problem with modified sine wave inverters is that not all appliances are compatible, so it takes time and expertise to understand what will and won’t work.
This package is guaranteed to be fit for purpose and will save you time and a considerable amount of money. this package gives you piece of mind that your microwave will work and that you have the right inverter for the job. if you’re just starting to organise your caravan, save yourself time, money and a headache with a guaranteed package. no overloads, no incompatibility, no worries.
we ensure that this microwave will be suitable for use with the inverter. the model will most likely match the microwave in the image, however, we reserve the right to exchange for a microwave of equal or greater value if stock is unavailable. the microwave is carefully selected for compatibility with the 8zed 2000w modified sine inverter.
8ZED modified sine wave power inverters have a 2 year warranty and carry the required c-tick labelling to indicate compliance with australian regulations.
Acma registration number: 8ZED - E3780
Quiet Running, robust and reliable 24v model dc to ac power converter connects standard australian 3 pin, 10a electrical devices of up to 2000 watts. with the 8zed 2000w modified sine wave power inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime.
8ZED new 2nd special edition 2000 watt modified sine wave power inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle. this nicely compact unit is suitable for storing under your seat or in your boot. ideal for people on the move, who require a tools for remote work, or to Run general purpose home appliances in your caravan.
The 8ZED special edition 2000 watt modified sine wave power inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
- Low battery voltage - this condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. an audible alarm is sounded when the Input Voltage drops to a certain voltage. the inverter shuts down when the Input Voltage drops too low. when the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short circuit - reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection.
- High temperature - when the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees c, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
Before using modified sine wave inverters, always check with the manufacturer of the appliance you want to Run. modified sine wave inverters can operate with most household appliances, but some appliances require to Run on a pure sine current, or a current that very closely matches mains power cycles. avoid damaging the appliance and the inverter by checking appliance manufacturers Specifications. modified sine wave inverters are cheaper to manufacture than pure sine wave inverters, as they have more basic and fewer electronic components. 8zed warranty will not cover damage by misuse or plugging in unsuitable appliances.
- Input Voltage: 24V DC
- Output Voltage: 230v ±3% ac
- output frequency: 50 ± 3hz
- continuous power output: 2000w
- peak output power: 4000w
- output waveform: modified sine wave
- idle draw: <1.9a
- ac regulation: 3%
- efficiency: 85%
- ambient temperature: -10°c → 40°c
- low Input Voltage warning: 10.5±0.5v
- low Input Voltage shut down: 9.5v±0.5v
- high Input Voltage shut down: 15.5v
- overheat protection: 67°c±3°
- reverse polarity protected
- dimensions: 413 x 221 x 82 (mm) (including terminals & mounting)
- weight: 5.05kgs
- 1x positive & 1x negative terminal to terminal connection cable
- 1x instruction/specification booklet
- 700w power output
- oven volume 18l
- 245mm glass turntable
- 30 minute timer
- 6 power levels
- cooking end signal
- 230-240vac 50hz
- Cavity dimensions - H198 x W315 x D294 mm
- Unit dimensions - H262 x W452 x D360 mm