8ZED 4000W(8000W Peak) Modified Sine Wave Inverter 12V To 240V DC To AC Power Inverter Car, Camping, Trucks, Home
- Buy 2 for $818.00 each and save 13%
12V DC to 230V AC power with remote control
NEW 2nd Edition. Robust affordable, mobile and easy to use.
2 Year Warranty & C-Tick Approved.
All 8ZED Power Inverters come with a 1 Year Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labeling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations.
ACMA registration number: 8ZED - E3780
This quiet Running, robust and reliable 12V Model DC to AC Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter connects standard Australian 3 pin, 10A electrical devices of up to 4000 Watts. With the 8ZED 4000W Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of household appliances, anywhere, anytime.
The 8ZED 4000 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverters can be used anywhere you can take your vehicle.
Ideal for people on the move, who require tools for remote work, or to Run general purpose home appliances in your caravan.
New second edition 8ZED 4000 Watt Modified Sine Wave Power Inverter has an inbuilt safety system, designed to monitor the following conditions:
- Low Battery Voltage - This condition is not harmful to the inverter but it could damage the power source. An audible alarm is sounded when the Input Voltage drops to a certain voltage. The inverter shuts down when the Input Voltage drops too low. When the condition is corrected the unit can be restarted.
- Short Circuit - Reverse polarity or short circuit condition of the load will usually result in the opening of the short circuit protection.
- High Temperature - When the temperature of the internal heat sink reaches 65 degrees C, the solid state temperature sensor will automatically shut down the unit. Once it is allowed to cool it can be restarted.
Before using Modified Sine Wave Inverters, always check with the manufacturer of the appliance you want to Run. Modified Sine Wave Inverters can operate with most household appliances, but some appliances require to Run on a pure sine wave power, or a current that very closely matches mains power cycles. Avoid damaging the appliance and the Inverter by checking appliance manufacturers Specifications. Modified sine wave inverters are cheaper to manufacture than Pure Sine Wave inverters, as they have more basic and fewer electronic components. 8Zed warranty will not cover damage by misuse or plugging in unsuitable appliances.
- Power Tools; Including Drills, Sanders, Orbital Polisher's, Angle Grinders, Compressors (no welders)
- Most Lights, Fluoro lights will require an electronic starter (ballast's must be removed)
- Microwaves up to 1000watts
- Small Pumps, Some AC Pumps with VFD will not be suitable
- Vacuum Cleaners
- Air Compressors
- Kettles, Pie Warmers
- Toasters, Snack machines, hot dog machines
- Small Fridges (allow 4-6 times the power required. For more information, please refer to the FAQ's)
- Also note Hot air guns @1600W will consume 2500W before they reach optimum temperature
- Not suitable for lithium ion or LiPo fast chargers
Please Note: Some electrical appliances (such as power drills, refrigerators, power tools, pumps, compressors, cooking appliances etc) often need more power than what they specify.
- Input Voltage: 12V DC
- Output Voltage: 220 to 240V AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 2Hz
- Continuous Power Output: 4000W
- Peak Output Power: 8000W
- Output Waveform: Modified Sine Wave
- Idle Draw: <2.0A
- Efficiency: 90%
- Ambient Temperature: -10°C → 40°C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 11.0±0.5V
- Low Input Voltage Shut Down: 10.0V±0.5V
- High Input Voltage Shut Down: 15.5V±0.5V
- Overheat Protection: 85°C±3°
- Reverse Polarity protected
- Remote control
- Unit Dimensions: 435 x 200 x 145 (mm) (Including Terminals & Mounting)
- Unit Weight: 9.7kgs
- Package Dimensions: 520 x 270 x 215 (mm)
- Weight: 11.5kgs
- 4x Positive & Negative Terminal Connection Cables to get you started
- 1x Instruction/Specification Booklet
- 1x Cabled Remote Control Unit/li>