8ZED 240AH FUSION AGM SUPER START BATTERY
Fusion AGM Super Start Batteries consists of premium AGM Valve Regulated Lead Acid Batteries (VRLA – otherwise known as SLA Batteries)
All Fusion AGM Batteries are manufactured to International Quality Assurance Standard ISO9001 and are CE Certified.
|BATTERY TYPE||AGM VRLA - Cyclic Use|
|REGULAR CHARGE CURRENT||20.8 Amps|
Despite this being labeled as a "Maintenance Free" battery there is still some maintenance requirements. The battery industry generally uses the term "Mainteance Free" when you are not required or cannot add acid to the battery because it is sealed. Like all Maintenance Free Batteries (no matter what brand), it is essential to preiodically service the battery to ensure maximum life. As a general rule of thumb this should be done each time your vehicle / equipment is serviced by your mechanic / technician.
Service requirement include:
- Check electrical connections to ensure they are clean & tight
- Do not overcharge battery. Maximum recharging voltage is 14.6 Volts.
- Keep battery clean & dry. Use only bicarbonate of soda & water to clean. Rinse afterwards with clean water
- Ensure that unused battery is charged every 3 months or when voltage is below 12.6 Volts
- Failure to follow these instructions will void warranty