8ZED 3000W(6000W Peak) Pure Sine Wave Inverter 12V To 240V DC To AC Power Inverter Car, Camping, Trucks, Home Marine
- Buy 2 for $1,495.00 each and save 13%
Introducing an exciting new range of Marine Inverters from 8ZED to the Australian Marine Industry
The Marine Inverter is the Boating Enthusiasts choice as it’s designed and developed for this Environment. The key Features are its reliability and performance, delivering clean Pure Power whilst maintaining efficiency. Special conformal coating of pcb ensures better protection against corrosion build up in moisture-laden environments. Enjoy the comfort of clean quiet power without relying on shore power or a noisy generator.
All 8ZED Pure Sine Wave Marine Inverters are direct DC to AC and will require manual change over switch for when you are on shore power.
This quiet Running, robust and reliable 24V Model DC to AC marine inverter connects to standard Australian 3 pin, 10A electrical devices of up to 3000 Watts. With the 8ZED 3000W Pure Sine Wave Marine Inverter you can quickly and easily power a whole range of appliances, anywhere, anytime.
WARNING: The 8ZED Marine Series is not ignition protected and may not be located in an engine compartment with gasoline-fueled engines under any circumstance.
Away from sensitive electronic equipment - High powered inverters can generate levels of RFI (Radio Frequency Interference). Locate any electronic equipment susceptible to radio frequency and electromagnetic interference as far away from the inverter as possible.
All 8ZED Pure Sine Wave Marine Inverters come with a 2 Year Warranty and carry the required C-Tick labelling to indicate compliance with Australian regulations.
- Input Voltage: 20-31VDC
- Output Voltage: 230-240V AC
- Output Frequency: 50 ± 0.5%Hz
- Continuous Output Power: 3000W
- Peak Output Power: 6000W
- Output Waveform: Pure Sine Wave
- Conformal coating corrosion protection
- Idle Draw: <1.9A
- AC Regulation (THD): 3%
- Efficiency: 90%
- Operating Temperature: -10C → 50C
- Low Input Voltage Warning: 21±0.5V
- Low Input Voltage Shutdown: 20V±0.5V
- High Input Voltage Shutdown: 31+/-0.5V
- Overheat Protection: 50C
- Reverse Polarity Protected: YES
- Dimensions of Inverter inc mounting plates and terminals: 435x225x135mm
- Inverter Weight: 8.6kg